1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Amsons gift vouchers
2. These gift voucher terms apply to pounds sterling gift vouchers purchased online through the Amsons UK website (www.Amsons.co.uk) as well as gift vouchers purchased at a stand-alone physical Amsons UK branded store.
3. Amsons reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Amsons gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Amsons gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, and we, therefore, recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift voucher terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Amsons gift voucher remains the property of Amsons who maintains the right to cancel the voucher in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Amsons gift voucher can be redeemed online at www.Amsons.co.uk
5. The gift voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher. Please note Amsons gift vouchers cannot be redeemed in any Amsons concessions
6. The maximum amount that an individual Amsons gift voucher can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift voucher purchased online, Amsons will provide you with specific denominations to choose from.
8. Your Amson’s gift voucher is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of activation (which for in-store shall be the date of the gift-voucher purchase, and for online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift voucher cannot be used after the expiry date, and any remaining balance will be removed, and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift vouchers’ expiry, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift voucher expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. Gift voucher may be used to pay for the whole or any part of online order.
11. Only one gift voucher may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your gift voucher following delivery. In cases where your Amsons gift voucher is lost or stolen, Amsons is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a voucher. Amsons cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on an Amsons gift voucher as a result of theft or fraud.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
14. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.