Safar Islamic Studies Textbook 2
Elements from all core subjects are covered in this book:
Quranic Stories, Islamic tenets (Aqidah), religious rulings (fiqh) and major episodes from the life of Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi wa Sallam), as well as areas of personal development, in an age-appropriate manner. Year 6 revises and builds on core knowledge from previous books, covers new ground and prepares children to build on this through use of the rest of the books in the series.
The series has been printed with illustrations and in full-colour. The overall curriculum is composed of four parts which cross-link with each other; Islamic studies, Tajwid, memorisation and Arabic
- The book follows a unit based structure, featuring units such as Essential Knowledge, Essential Beliefs, Fiqh (rituals and rulings), Islamic History, Contemporary Issues, Islam and the Social world and Spiritual and Moral development.
- The national curriculum has been thoroughly consulted in order to ensure the content in our books is relevant, appropriate and meaningful to young Muslims and teachers, today. This includes consideration of subjects such as RE (Religious Education), SRE (Sex and Relationship Education), the humanities, as well as objectives such as SMSC (spiritual, moral, social and cultural development), life skills and citizenship skills.
- Detailed and authentic content will allow learners to fulﬁl their religious rites and duties in an informed manner through learning, understanding and embodying the Quran, Sunnah and the rich Muslim scholarly tradition.
- With ample focus on spiritual and personal development, learners using this syllabus can grow to make moral choices and decisions as conﬁdent Muslims living in a globalised and modern world.
- The books showcase bespoke illustrations and infographics, making the design creative, engaging, and complementary to the Islamic content and values of the book.
- Keywords and vocabulary lists which help with overall Arabic and English literacy of students.